Making Changes? Need a New Lawn? A Good Turf Co can help with:
- Spray on Grass Lawns (hydroseeding)
- Section Preparation – we can take it from where you left off… and fix it for you
- Top Soil Supply
- Excavation of Sections
- Repairs – Commercial and Residential
- Vegetation Spray Outs
- Erosion Control
- Hydroseeding for Golf Courses / Playing Fields
- Hydroseeding for Parks / Council Work
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Lawns
- and many more applications
We can either come in and hydroseed your already prepared site or we can work with you from the beginning and provide the excavation, top soil supply and preparation as well as the hydroseeding at the end.
We can also assist in other areas providing earthmoving equipment such as:
- Dingo Digger
- Trucks – 6 wheeler, 4 wheeler etc
- Hydroseeding provides a cost effective way for our customers to have that nice lush lawn. When compared to ready lawn / instant turf, hydroseeding can be applied quicker, growth is more even, and offers mositure to the seed, thus less likely to dry out.
- When comparing hydroseeding to old fashioned sowing methods (dry seeding), hydroseeding is only a little more expensive but provides faster results. The hydroseeded mixture provides the perfect environment for the seed to grow and there is less chance of the seed drying out, being eaten by birds, or being washed away with rain.
- Seed is applied within a protective mulch which provides the perfect environment for the seed to establish itself and grow. The seed is applied directly to the environment in which it is expected to grow, where as ready lawn / instant turf is grown elsewhere and then transported to a foreign environment and expected to grow.